This spring, fashion favors function. A stylish salute to classic silhouettes, tap into the trends with utility inspired hardware, structured pockets, and earthy accents. We're standing tall behind the utilitarian craze, just like a few of our favorite ladies whose looks we love.
Check out these of the-moment musts for the girl-on-the-go. Dressed to kill? We think so.
1. Stay polished and practical with an over-sized trench like @elle_ferguson.
2. Take a stance like @tezza in a zipped denim jumpsuit and white lace-up boots.
3. Balance comfort + chic like @weworewhat in an cropped hoodie + boyfriend blazer.
4. Give a modern nod to masculine separates like @scoutthecity in this crisp white number.
5. Take a neutral approach like @pernilleteisbaek in an oversized turtleneck and no-frills trouser.
6. Button up your wardrobe like @songofstyle in the beloved boyfriend silhouette.
7. Go from desk -> drinks, like @pamhetlinger in a high-waisted, cotton culotte. #widelegforthewin
8. Spring into the season with transitional staples like @krystal_bick in this creamy, cuffed jumpsuit.
9. Travel in style like @tayehansberry in a pocket-perfect vest + mixed print maxi.
10. Pack a punch like @blankitinerary in a patent utility jacket and leather pant.